Decision on offline classes for standard 1 to 5 after Dasara

Minister says response from other students is impressive

 

The Karnataka government will take a decision on starting classes for students of standard 1 to 5 after the Dasara festival.

Speaking to mediapersons in Chikkamagaluru on October 1, Minister for Primary and Secondary Education B.C. Nagesh said the response from students to offline classes for standard 6 and above had been impressive. Though schools had been told to conduct regular full-day classes, it had not been made mandatory as the department had not yet started providing children with midday meals.

“We will take a call on conducting classes for students of classes 1 to 5 after the Dasara festival. The positivity rate of COVID-19 infection has come down. The government will take a decision after considering all factors,” he said.

Source: Read Full Article