This Woman Used Gorilla Glue Spray On Her Hair & Ended Up In The Hospital!

You know when you see something that’s painful just to look at? Well, this viral story has us wincing in sympathy!

It all started with a TikTok… and a very unfortunate idea. Social media user im_d_ollady, real name Tessica Brown, sent the internet into disbelief with her video about a VERY inadvisable hairspray substitution.

In her TikTok (below), she explained:

“Hey, y’all. For those of you that know me know that my hair has been like this for about a month now. It’s not by choice. No, it’s not by choice. When I do my hair, I like to finish it off with a little Göt2b Glued Spray, you know, just to keep it in place. Well, I didn’t have any more göt2b Glued Spray, so I used this: Gorilla Glue spray. Bad, bad, bad idea.”

She continued:

“My hair, it don’t move. You hear what I’m telling you? It. Don’t. Move. I’ve washed my hair 15 times, and it don’t move. Stiff where? My hair. So I’ma tell y’all like this: If you ever, ever run out of Göt2b Glued Spray, don’t ever use this. Unless you want your hair to be like that forever.”

In a followup video, she demonstrated an attempt to shampoo her head — and, as she warned, it did. Not. Move.

The TikTok made its way over to Twitter, where people went through a whole range of emotions processing what Tessica had done. Some laughed, some cringed, some supported her plight, but EVERYONE was invested. See below:

Over on Instagram, Tessica gave some updates about remedies she was trying, including coconut and tea tree oil. Unfortunately, none of the methods were a success. Speaking with TMZ, she shared that it was impossible even to shave her hair off in its current condition. And worse? She said that the hair was getting tighter on her scalp, giving her headaches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4m6V1Fn3M/

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

Inevitably, Gorilla Glue the company got involved, advising her to soak “the affected area in warm, soapy water or applying rubbing alcohol to the area.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK63lm7FuaY/

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

The unfortunate ordeal wound up taking Tessica to the emergency room. She posted two photos of the trip to her IG, one outside the building and one of herself being treated. But even a hospital couldn’t free her from this sticky situation. She added yet another followup to the series on YouTube (below), demonstrating the rubbing alcohol and sterile water she had been given during her hospital visit — and the treatment looked painful. As she wrote on Instagram:

“This is really about to be a long process

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAVjTplqqs/

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

If there’s one small bright side, it’s that the internet that looked on in fascination came through for Tessica, more than quadrupling her goal of $1,500 on GoFundMe to pay for any medical expenses. We really hope she’s able to find a solution!! We’ll be keeping her in our thoughts!

Check out some more Twitter reactions (below):

Related Posts





Source: Read Full Article